Dave is a former CMO, VP of Product and Global Creative for companies ranging from mass-market app and technology products makers like LeapFrog to B2B fin-tech and blockchain startups. As an agency principal he led rebranding and product launches for companies as varied as Capitol Studios, Warner Bros., Zynga, Westfield, Lego and Iron Mountain as well as product line extensions of dozens of film, television and video game properties.
ConCntric provides the unique opportunity that product designers crave; the chance to make something simple and beautiful that
improves the lives of those who use it. With a UX approach firmly grounded in the world of consumer apps, where no training is needed
to use them, Dave is excited to partner with users to build a platform that gives hours of their workday back to them.
Some notable projects Dave's led include:
- Rebranding and Global creative lead for LeapFrog - raising brand awareness from #7 to #2 in 1 year, cutting marketing costs -50% and increasing brand recall with Millennial moms 3x
- Retail product rebrand of Harry Potter global licensing franchise to become most lucrative in Warner Bros history
- Repositioning and Global Brand & Marketing Guidelines for Westfield; Grew 14% YoY in declining category
- Global brand, marketing & product design guidelines: Westfield Malls, Paramount Pictures, Iron Mountain Entertainment Services, Capitol Studios, Zynga Farmville, Abercrombie & Fitch (social media), Sesame Street, LeapFrog, Lego Systems, Fox & MGM (various brands)
- Warner Bros global asset management system product design and user experience design; miscellaneous UX for Capitol Studios, Abercrombie & Fitch, Parasail Health